? ??????????????Robots in Disguise? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Ratings)??60 Grabs Today. 1763 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????????????Spring Time? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Ratings)??42 Grabs Today. 2715 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Always in My Heart



How can I tell him that I still in love with him?
So fragile and closed,
So hateful and cruel,
Never to open my heart to anyone except him.
Even though we end up our relation last time with a big fight,
And I know that after this we can’t have any relation at all.

Everything that I do reminds me of him.
I see his shadow everywhere.
I don’t know why my felling to him are still strong.
I never felt this way before.
Even though I felt regret because he don’t love me like I do.
He seems to move on easy.
We break up over the smallest thing.

This is a risk I must say to him.
To let my heavy heart to feel light again.
Please come back to me.
Please don’t tell me No!.
I miss your hug,
I miss your laugh,
I miss your voice when you sing to me every night.
I miss you.
I’ll be right here waiting for you.

0 comments: