? ??????????????Robots in Disguise? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Ratings)??60 Grabs Today. 1763 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????????????Spring Time? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Ratings)??42 Grabs Today. 2715 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Spirit

Though you don't live next door,
Though you're five states away,
You're still here in my thoughts,
every week and every day.
When events of the day cause this soul to despair,
just the sound of your voice makes them easy to bear.
When I don't have the luxury of feeling,
your soft touch or taking in your scent which i appreciate so much,
I need only look back at the times we had to wonder if I've any right to be sad.
You're trully a blessing.
I want you to know that i care for you deeply,wherever i go.

0 comments: