? ??????????????Robots in Disguise? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Ratings)??60 Grabs Today. 1763 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????????????Spring Time? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Ratings)??42 Grabs Today. 2715 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Nothing Stay the Same

Nothing stay the same.
Sunrise become sunset.
Morning turns into night.
An angry storm can turn into a gentle breeze.
A tiny seed can become a towering tree.
A lowly caterpillar transforms into a colourful butterfly.
A child grows into a man.
Life goes on.
Seasons change.
Circutance change.
People change.
But I know that I will always love you no matter what had happened.
Or whatever changes.
Coz my love for you is so real.
And you're always be my love till the end of my life.
I will always love you.

0 comments: