? ??????????????Robots in Disguise? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Ratings)??60 Grabs Today. 1763 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????????????Spring Time? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Ratings)??42 Grabs Today. 2715 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 19, 2008

If You Only Knew

Though you don't live next door,
Though you're five states away,
You're still here in my thoughts,
every week and every day
When events of the day cause this soul to despair,
just the sound of your voice makes them easy to bear.
You're a special friend,
who I know is always there.
Someone to share my life with,
every hope, dream, and care.
Whenever I feel sad or alone,
You're always there to make me smile.
It's friends like you,
who I know you won't leave me after a while.
Special friends like you,
mean the world to me.
When I think of something special,
it is your face I see.
All the time I've spent with you,
puts a smile upon my face.
I hope one day I'll be with you again.
Somehow, Sometime, Someplace.
You mean a lot to me and I would do anything in the world for you.
So, no matter what's going on in your life,
just know you have someone to turn to.
You're a special person I care a lot about you,
I wish I could say how special you are,
Only if you knew...

0 comments: