? ??????????????Robots in Disguise? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Ratings)??60 Grabs Today. 1763 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????????????Spring Time? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Ratings)??42 Grabs Today. 2715 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I Just want to be his Friend

Long time ago
I'm so close to this guy.
Even though we rarely met,
We just contact via phone.
We have made a promise, no matter what had happen, we still be friend.
My boyfriend felt envy to us and he had made a stupid decision.
He kicked me out from his life.
I'm not so frustrated with his decision.
Coz my principe, before we falling in love (have a special person in life),
we leave with friend but why when we have a special partner, we have to separate with them.
Some people, when they had broken relation, the first thing he do is join their old friend.
I believe, there are many people will be act like my ex.
But I am NOT!!
Friend is friend.
I won't forget them eventhough I have to give commitment in my special relation.
But what make me feel regret is why this happen to my best friend that I mention it at the beginning?
Now he has special girl in his life.
He threw me out.
There is no word to declair us friend anymore.
I sent him SMS, but he didn't reply.
It's okay.
I consider, maybe he is out of credit.
But why he didn't answer my call?
Am I his burden?
Am I annoying him?
Have I done something wrong?
If yes,can somebody tell me what is my mistake.
I just want to be his friend

4 comments:

ikin said...

i know who..
nge~
but i can keep d secret

ikin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
cik Waney said...

dont worry.
maybe he wasnt the best person for u.
live life.

Awa said...

yes... just like me ok? face d reality..

a woman is born w a lot of weaknesses. but still we must not load d burden on men at all cz they will underestimate us. jz b an educated person so dat will recover d weaknesses.. our confidence must be strong!