? ??????????????Robots in Disguise? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Ratings)??60 Grabs Today. 1763 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????????????Spring Time? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Ratings)??42 Grabs Today. 2715 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 19, 2008

I'll be Right Here Waiting for You.

How can I tell you what I feel for you?
But yet it's amazing how I feel when I am around you,
So fragile and closed,
So hateful and cruel,
Never to open my heart to anyone,
and then there was YOU.
And everytime I look at you everything turns to a perfect day.
I don't know why my feelings are so strong but,
You're the eagle I must watch no matter what I do.
You can see by the way I look at you and search for you.
I don't blame you if you're scared, for so am I.
But this a risk I must say to u to let my heavy heart to feel light again.
Even though right now we are just friends,
Yet now I wait alone outside your wall,
I'm far too shy to tell you that I am in love with you,
I'm always thinking about you.
You're the only one in my mind.
There were times I wanted to talk to you,
but my heart says NO!!,
Because I am scared that I am not that guy u always wanna talk to...
Though you may not have asked for me to call or message,
but my heart can't keep still thinking of you.
I know now you are scared to fall in love with any guy,
and its quite early for you to,
but I would willingly wait for you..

0 comments: