? ??????????????Robots in Disguise? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Ratings)??60 Grabs Today. 1763 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????????????Spring Time? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Ratings)??42 Grabs Today. 2715 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Soul Mate

I was sitting here
thinking of the words I want to say,
but they just wouldn't come out right
so I found a different way.
I got a piece of paper
and I wrote this poem for you,
but there's no way to thank you
for everything you do.
For always being nice to me
and staying by my side,
For helping fix my problems
and never leaving me behind.
For accepting my thoughts and feelings,
though you do not understand,
For never giving up on me and being my best friend.
For making me laugh and letting me cry
and saying you'd miss me if I were to die

0 comments: